Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB54 CD receiver key features
Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB54 - DAB receiver with flash memory card timer sound recording.
Integral buffer means recording can start 20 seconds before record button is pressed.
Integral MP3 player for both CD-ROM and MMC / SD flash memory cards.
Plays conventional MP3 / CD in standard, CD-R and CD-R/W media.
Removable front panel (with case) for total security. 4 x 50W power output.
Digital Audio Broadcasting reception for unheard of clarity and choice of stations.
High resolution graphics-capable DOT matrix display that can be adjusted to any of 4,096 different colour shades to perfectly match your vehicle's interior.
DAB tuner features:
- An additional DAB aerial (or replacement combined DAB & FM/AM aerial) is required to receive DAB broadcasts
- DAB Travelstore will automatically store the first five stations of the current ensemble into memory
- 20 DAB stations can be stored (four memory banks of five stations)
- DAB-PTY (programme type) information displays and allows selection of similar types of programme (news, pop, classics, sport etc.). Program types can be assigned to preset buttons
- Reception of all DAB sub-programmes is possible
- Scrolling display DAB radio text information can switched on or off
Memory card DAB recording features:
- DAB broadcasts can be recorded onto a MMC or SD type flash memory card inserted behind front panel. Maximum card size 1GB
- Pre-record function means that the 20 seconds (approx) of program broadcast before the record button was pressed will still be stored on the memory card. Exact length of pre-record period depends on bit stream rate of tuned station
- Timers allow two recording sessions of up to 90 minutes to be programmed in advance
- Recording of radio broadcasts off-air to the memory card is carried out directly in the MP2 format used by DAB broadcasters
FM / AM tuner features:
- LW / MW / FM waveband coverage. 25 stations can be preset
- SHARX system ensures that even radio station signals that are extremely close together are separated cleanly. SHARX is part of the DigiCeiver concept
- RDS-AF (alternate frequency) feature inaudibly retunes the receiver to the best available signal for the station that is currently set
- Travelstore automatically stores the five most powerful radio stations transmitting locally in the FM memory bank
- TA (traffic announcement) will switch station for the duration of a traffic report. The original station is restored at the end of the report
- PTY-EON (programme type) information displays and allows selection of similar types of programme (news, pop, classics, sport etc.)
- Station naming allows 8 character names to be assigned to stored FM stations
- Scrolling display DAB radio text information can switched on or off
- Preset scan will play all receivable stations for a period (can be adjusted between 5 and 30 seconds)
- Switchable hi-cut filter improves reception of weak FM stations by reducing treble
- Will play standard audio CDs and CD-R&R/W discs
- Fast searching, random play, track scan and track repeat functions
- CD text information (if present on disc) can scroll across display if selected
- CD naming allows up to 30 discs to be assigned names of up to 8 characters each
- Display (on two lines) can be set to show a combination of track number, playing time, CD text, CD name or clock time during playback
- Compatible Blaupunkt aftermarket CD changers can be connected
- MP3 decoder will support variable bit rates between 8 kbps and 320 kbps
- MP3 files can also be played back from either a SD or MMC type flash memory card
- Unit will also display ID-3 tag (type 1) information
- Display (on two lines) can be set to show track name and directory name or ID-3 tag information
- Display can be configured to always scroll directory / file / track / album name once, every time a track is selected
- Directory browsing, fast searching, random play, track scan and track repeat functions
- TPM (track program memory) can store a user-programmed playing order for up to 192 tracks on a maximum of three CDs or flash memory cards
- 4 x 50W max power amplifier (4 x 26W RMS). Separate adjustments for treble, bass, fader and balance
- Speed dependant sound adjustment automatically increases volume, by one of six profiles, to compensate for increased noise at higher speeds (requires provision of GALA speed pulse by installer)
- Source-specific sound adjustment. Bass & treble settings can be different for each sound input source.
- DEQ Max digital sound adjustment provides three (driver only / front of car / front and rear of car) five-band equalisers. These can be calibrated automatically by microphone (optional accessory), or manually
- Vehicle presets give equaliser settings optimised for various vehicle interiors (Compact, Four door, Van, Truck etc.)
- Six sound presets (pop, jazz, classical etc) are provided as pre-programmed equaliser settings, as alternative to manual adjustment
- X-BASS loudness sound enhancement for low level listening
- Power on, muted, telephone call and navigation announcement volumes can be independently set
- Four channel (3.0V) preamp output for connecting external amplifiers (requires accessory cable)
- Internal amplifiers can be turned off if external amplifier is connected
- Separate preamp output for subwoofer (requires accessory cable)
- Demonstration mode
- Blaupunkt compatible infra-red remote controls can be added as an optional accessory. Unit can be linked to many makes of factory-fitted remote controls with an additional adaptor
- Telephone audio can be fed through radio's amplifier and listened to via vehicle speaker system (requires accessory lead)
- Two auxiliary inputs allow connection of external Walkman or iPod MP3 device etc. (requires accessory cable)
- Display illumination colour can be set to one of four preset colours, or manually adjusted to any one of 4,096 different shades
- Display brightness during day and nighttime can be adjusted to suit viewing conditions.
- Display angle (contrast) can be adjusted to suit viewing angle
- Display bar graph & power meter can be turned off
- Clock display (12/24hour) can be selected
- Control button illumination can be set to any of 16 different colours
- TMC output for feeding compatible Blaupunkt navigation systems
What's in the box?
- Woodstock DAB54 radio CD receiver with mounting sleeve
- Black plastic carry case for front panel
- Security mini KeyCard (inserted in radio)
- Anti-theft warning window stickers
- Radio removal keys
- Aerial connection adaptor with retaining clip
- Rubber rear support with extension piece
- Radio passport card with serial number and security code
- Pair of front panel retaining pins
- Operating and installation instruction booklet
- Anti-theft insurance registration card
Security, warranty and insurance:
- Radio requires its mini KeyCard inserted to activate after power supply has been removed. Up to two cards supported per radio
- Detachable front panel (with black carry case)