Blaupunkt Melbourne 120 car radio key features
If you've moved on from disc and only listen to radio and tracks stored on memory cards, the Blaupunkt Melbourne 120 is the ideal choice.
You simply connect your MP3 player per plug-and-play via the aux input on the
front of the device. Or connect your memory sticks via USB.
Even more convenient: Insert a SD card in the built-in card reader and listen
to thousands of your favorite songs, depending on storage capacity. Now the fun
can begin. And all this without delays due to access times. The music starts playing
immediately as soon as you select the music source at the touch of a button. In
fact, it's very easy to operate in general.
Thanks to the especially large characters on the display, it's a snap to maneuver
and recognize at a glance the current track information while driving - such as
the name of the artist currently playing, along with the name of the corresponding
album. What is left on the wish list for the future? A good radio program and, above
all, good bands for your own archive.
- Playback formats: MP3, WMA
- Fast reading of USB/SDHC/SD/MMC media
- Selectable display modes (ID3-tags, play time, clock)
- Max. power: 4 x 45 W
- Sinus power at 14,4 V: 4 x 20 W
- Front USB, mass storage device (MSD)
- SDHC/SD/MMC card slot
- Front Aux-in
- Two-channel preamp output 2.0V (requires accessory cable)
- Memory of presets & settings (after battery disconnect)
This unit does not play CDs!