Blaupunkt London 120 car radio key features
State of the art, tradition, and speed - all that the new London 120 stands for.
Through its elegant styling, combined with sophisticated materials and surfaces,
this is a genuine treat to have in any cockpit.
Another stellar aspect is the utter ease of use, which is a signature Blaupunkt
feature. Function keys are reduced to the absolute essentials and, what's more,
they are unambiguously arranged. This means the driver's concentration is always
on the road, whereby the London 120 practically ensures versatile entertainment
on its own. Standard file formats such as MP3 or WMA from CD or a USB stick can
naturally be played back, and the stored track information (ID3 tags) can be displayed
at the push of a button.
Yet the London 120 is also uncompromising when it comes to speed: Right after
inserting the USB stick or selecting the USB source again, your music begins playing
immediately – without tedious waiting due to long access times. If you then connect
an amplifier or an active subwoofer via the pre-amplifier output, the entertainment
- Playback formats: MP3, WMA
- Fast reading of USB media
- Selectable display modes (ID3-tags, play time, clock)
- Max. power: 4 x 45 W
- Sinus power at 14,4 V: 4 x 20 W
- Front USB, mass storage device (MSD)
- Front aux-in jack socket
- Two-channel preamp output 2.0V (requires accessory cable)
- Memory of presets & settings (after battery disconnect)